Is Life Coaching For You?
Take The Quiz And Find Out!
Please take just a few moments to find out how ready you are for a life transforming experience.
On a scale from 1 to 10, rate each of the following statements: (if not applicable, score the item a 5).
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Don't agree at all - Somewhat agree - Totally agree
- I am ready to create more balance in my life.
- I am ready to improve my personal or business relationships.
- I am ready to make real and positive changes in my life.
- I am ready to find and live my life's purpose.
- I am ready and willing to overcome self-limiting beliefs and behavior.
- I am ready to create plans and take action to achieve my goals.
- I am ready to achieve a sense of fulfillment at work and in my life.
- I am ready for more fun and enjoyment in my life.
- I'd like to work less and make more money.
- I can benefit from someone who will help me to stay on track.
Add up your score and Interpret your score:
Under 30:Life Coaching is not for you right now.
31-60 :Life Coaching could help you to look at your life from a different viewpoint as well as help you develop a plan to change what it is that you would like to change.
IF you decide to work with a life coach now, you commit that you will take the necessary action for your benefit, or you will not make lasting life-changing improvements.
60+: You are ready for a Life Coach and willing to do whatever it takes to create the life you deserve and desire.
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them.”
John Whitmore, in Coaching for Performance.