Personal development focuses on increasing your self-awareness, looking at life goals, personal challenges and long-standing aspirations.
Personal development coaching aims to evaluate these life changes, whilst assessing your strengths and weaknesses to improve certain areas of your life.
A coach will help you achieve that happiness and develop any skills you wish to improve.
At Wonlife Coach ,we aim to help you recognize where you want to be in life and how you can get there, as well as identifying the potential that already exists within you.
This is often accomplished through a series of questions designed to help you recognize, accept and build upon your strengths and weaknesses.
What Coaching will not do?
A coach won’t necessarily offer direct advice and they won’t tell you exactly what to do; but with expert strategies, they will offer guidance and support through a tailored personal development plan, in order for you to set realistic goals and continue working on the journey outside of the coaching sessions.
What can you expect in coaching?
- Ask questions in order to guide you to an answer.
- Encourage deep thoughts about your life currently and the changes you want to make.
- Encourage you to challenge your thoughts by identifying inconsistencies.
- Support you through difficult decisions.
- Assist you with creating and following your personalized plan.
- Help you to create strategies and reach your goals.